BANKING & FINANCE
The banking & finance team offers comprehensive service to lenders, borrowers, advisers and other intermediaries. The clients include leading banks, financial institutions, NBFCs and business houses.
Deal management and the ability to handle challenging structuring issues and complex negotiations are the main strengths of the firm. The scope of work covers the entire spectrum including structuring transactions, drafting term sheets and transactional documents, negotiations, advising on the regulatory framework and related issues.
The team and its members have been recognised and recommended by many international chambers including Legal 500, Chambers & Partners, IFLR etc. The Firm also represents its clients in disputes relating to recovery issues before various tribunals and courts.
The services include:
- Project Finance (PPP across Infrastructure, Power and Energy)
- External Commercial Borrowing
- Debt Restructuring and re-financing
- Regulatory and Compliance
- TCorporate Debt, including Syndicated Loans and Structured Financing
- Acquisition and Leveraged Finance
- Mezzanine and Subordinated Debt
- Plain vanilla bilateral lending deals including mortgage and asset-based lending, equipment leasing
- Real Estate Financing
- Debt Capital Markets encompassing issues of rupee denominated bonds and debentures
- Carbon Credit Financing
Our experience and industry knowledge, combined with the diverse skills of our lawyers allows us to represent our clients before regulatory bodies and in formal legal proceedings.
The banking & Finance practice of the firm is rated as one of the best in the country.