CAPITAL MARKETS AND SECURITIES LAW
The Firm provides assistance in raising of capital in private and public companies, takeovers, public issues/ offerings, private placements, buy-back, renounceable and non-renounceable rights issues and other Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) related issues. The team members handhold clients from the preparatory restructuring and due diligence to post listing corporate governance.
The Firm has immense experience in dealing with SEBI on compliance related issues such as continuous disclosure, listing criteria and regulatory filings and is regularly assisting its clients on this front.
The services include the entire spectrum of Capital Market activities such as:
- Initial Public offering
- Qualified Institutional Placement
- Foreign Currency Convertible Bonds
- Rights and Preferential Issues
- Public issue of bond and debenture
- Buyback of securities
- Due Diligence
- Assisting in preparation of Red Herring Prospectus and Offer documents
- Advisory services to listed companies & market intermediaries in the areas of statutory & regulatory compliances, including signing off on day-to-day compliance obligations with Stock Exchanges and SEBI