INFRASTRUCTURE & ENERGY
When you are injured in an accident you have two choices: you can rely on an insurance company to provide you with a settlement or you can call a lawyer who specializes in personal injury claims and take legal action. Before you make this choice it is important to remember that insurance companies serve their own best interests and are dedicated to increasing their profits. An injury attorney, on the other hand, will serve your best interests and be fully committed to getting you every penny you are due.
To schedule your free consultation with an experienced personal injury lawyer, please contact The Cochran Firm online or by calling +91 44 46291268 today.
Serious Personal Injury
The Firm has been advising Project developers, Investors and Suppliers & Contractors on diverse commercial / transactional issues. The Firm possesses vast and in depth experience of providing legal and advisory services for the development of infrastructure projects in the following sectors:
- Oil & Gas
- Railways / Rapid Transit Systems
- Roads, Highways & Bridges
- Urban Infrastructure – Water & Solid Waste Management
The team has advised in some of the most prestigious and pioneering deals in the infrastructure space, has assisted government authorities and regulatory bodies, multinational corporations and multilateral institutions in projects in a wide range of matters, from conceptualization to documentation, bid process management, awarding of contracts and assistance in project management.
The services include:
- Drafting and vetting of Bid Documents – BOT, BOOT, BOOM, DBFOT etc.
- Bid Process Management (for the Regulators)
- Assisting Contractors in the Bidding Process
- Conducting Due Diligence and negotiations on various stages of documentation
- Drafting, vetting and advising on Concession Agreements, Off-take Agreements, Pipeline Agreements, Terminal Facility Agreements, Joint Development Agreements, Power Purchase Agreement, EPC Contracts, State Support Agreements, Fuel Supply Agreements, Production Sharing Contracts, Regasification Agreements, Gas Sale and Purchase Agreements, etc.
- Legal assistance in setting up of Joint Ventures and infusion of funds in the Infrastructure sector in India
- Advising on diverse laws governing infrastructure facilities in India including issues related to land acquisition and FDI Policy
- Assistance in obtaining various licenses, approvals and permits required for implementation of infrastructure projects in India from governmental authorities
- Advising on regulatory and legal framework on unbundling and restructuring issues of State Electricity Boards
- Advising on Exploration Blocks in India in CBM and Oil blocks under NELP
- M&A and Private Equity.
- Due Diligence
- Entity Formation