The team has expertise in handling large scale real estate transactions including those involving FDI in the real estate sector and has in the past provided advisory with respect to township, SEZ and other residential and commercial real estate projects in India. The firm has advised on complicated joint development arrangements involving issues relating to sharing of FSI, sharing of revenue etc.
The services include advising:
- Real Estate Projects like townships, SEZ, Technology Parks, Hotels & Tourism Projects
- Regulatory laws including those relating to licenses and approval
- Structuring of transaction
- Stamp Duty
- Change of land use
- Regulations governing acquisitions and sale of property
- Property tax and other taxes on real estate
- Construction Contracts, Joint Development Agreements, Project Management Consultancy Agreement, etc.
- Grant/ Assignment of leasing / licensing of commercial and residential properties
- Due diligence and preparation of Title Search Reports
- Representation before various courts including arbitrations regarding real estate disputes